- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Next, you want to spray its basket with oil, alongside the frozen french fries and sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Air fry your fries for about 20 to 25 minutes while tossing halfway.
- Finally, serve your french fries with the dipping sauce of your taste.
How long to cook frozen french fries in the air fryer?
Well, it can be done in 10 minutes, depending on the temperature you set up, for example at 200ºC. Additionally, you can decide whether you want a soft or crispy exterior on the potatoes. Furthermore, this will be a criterion for choosing shorter and longer cooks.
How i cook air fryer French fries
Choose your favorite brand of frozen french fries. Obviously the better the quality of the fries, the better the end result. Most brands tend to be similar sizes so the cooking time should remain the same. If you are air frying french fries that are thicker, you may need to adjust the cooking time. This is also the case with air fryer frozen crinkle French fries.
Only 20 minutes away to some delicious French fries….i hope you remembered to preheat your air fryer. The end result is better when you preheat them, much like cooking in a conventional oven.
As you can also see here, i have not overfilled the basket. Remember, you need to leave room for the air to circulate.
Set the temperature to 400F and wait 20 minutes, remember to shake the basket after 10 minutes to ensure they are cooked evenly.
There we have it… delicious french fries cooked from frozen.
I love French fries…more than I would admit to most people. There is something exquisite about the humble French fry that few foods can match…the crunch of the outer layer and the smoothness of the inner potato…absolutely divine.
They are perfect for a quick snack or an accompaniment to your meal. You don’t need me to tell you when to eat fries!
Some things that you might want to consider if you are notgetting the perfect French fry;
What about air fryer Steak fries?
As you will know, steak fries are cut much thicker. Therefore, they will normally take slightly longer to cook. If you are expecting them to be crunchy, you may be disappointed. As they have the highest interior to surface ratio, they do not get as crisp as a normal French fry regardless of how you cook them.
How do you make frozen french fries in Emeril air fryer 360?
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the frozen fries in the Air Fryer basket and give them a shake so they are distributed evenly.
- Cook fries for 10-15 minutes, shaking the basket or tossing the fries every 5 minutes. …
- Transfer fries to a bowl, sprinkle with salt or your favorite seasoning, and toss.
How long does it take to cook frozen french fries in my air fryer?
Can you cook store bought frozen french fries in an air fryer?
How do you make french fries in a 360 air fryer?