Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are a fast and healthy last-minute dinner! No need to even thaw your frozen turkey burger patties.
Frozen foods in the air fryer are just better. Something about the way it cooks makes everything crunchier and juicier. Frozen turkey burgers in the air fryer are the best!
I always keep frozen burger patties on hand when I need a meal idea but just cant cook. This is great for a single serving lunch or a weeknight dinner where you dont cave to the takeout cravings!
Can you cook air fryer frozen Trader Joe’s turkey burgers or patties?
Wow these are so delicious. Yes you definitely can and the results are amazing! The hot circulating air of the air fryer cooks the turkey patties from frozen, straight from the freezer. The turkey burger patties are fantastic, simple budget friendly. You save alot of money by making these at home rather than going out to eat.
Video: Trader Joe’s Frozen Turkey Burgers in Air Fryer
These are 1/4 pound patties and they do shrink down quite a bit in the air fryer. The flavor is good and well seasoned. Make sure to monitor these patties so they don’t dry out.
What You’ll Need To Make Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
An Air Fryer: I really love using my Ninja Foodi or Ninja Foodi Grill for air frying anything, but any air fryer will work for this recipe.
Frozen Turkey Burger Patties: These are easy to find in any grocery store. I like using 93% lean turkey burgers as they hold together the best and taste better in my opinion.
How do you make Trader Joe’s turkey burgers in an air fryer?
- Spray both sides of frozen turkey patties with oil. Season with optional salt and pepper. …
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for a total of about 12-17 minutes. …
- Cheeseburgers: add the slices of cheese on top of the cooked patties. …
- Cover the patties and let rest for 3 minutes.
Can you cook frozen turkey burgers in Airfryer?
How long should you cook a turkey burger in an air fryer?
- Lightly spray the rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 4 turkey patties on a rack, evenly spaced apart.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 400˚F and set the timer to 20 minutes. …
- Stop the air fryer timer at 10 minutes and turn the patties over once. …
- Remove turkey patties from the air fryer.
Can you use an air fryer for turkey burgers?