Need It By Tomorrow? Order by 3:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Thursday for next day delivery! Plus, get free shipping on orders over $150.
- Our ground beef offers the flexibility your schedule needs, from burger patties to chili to meat sauces.
- Grass Run Farms farmers and ranchers raise cattle the way generations before them raised cattle, producing nutritious and delicous American beef.
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
- Thaw your ground beef in the refrigerator overnight (8-12 hours) before cooking. To speed up the thawing process, place the vacuum-sealed steak in a leak-proof plastic bag and submerge it in cold water.
- Cooking grass fed, grass finished ground beef is easy! Perfect for meat sauces, burger patties, meatloaf, and adding to your favorite chili recipe.
- Ground beef must reach an internal temperature of 160° F for safe enjoyment.
- Note: Consuming raw or undercooked beef may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
What’s important to you is important to us.
Quick Ship Free overnight shipping on all orders. Dinner when you say so!
Flash Frozen Everything is flash frozen for quality and ships with dry ice to stay that way.
Eco-Friendly Packaging thats non-toxic and as eco-friendly as we could find.
While nearly all cattle consume grass at some point during their lives, 100% grass fed, grass finished means that the beef is from cattle that have consumed only grass / forage diets (no grain) for their entire lives.
This means that the beef has been graded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) as Choice, meaning that the beef is high quality, with less marbling than a USDA Prime cut. Our Grass Run Farms beef is both grass fed, grass finished and USDA Choice graded.
Grass Run Farms cattle are born and pasture raised (meaning, they must have continuous access to pasture during grazing season) on Midwest farms in the U.S. Cattle never receive antibiotics or added hormones and are not fed grain.
This means that the ground beef is 80% lean and 20% fat.
Meat is sold per package not by weight, all weights are approximate.All orders are to be picked up at our farm location. Due to food safety concerns shipping is unavailable. All meat is frozen and individually packaged in vacuum-sealed bags. Share Link
Ground beef is very versatile and can be used for many things like; hamburgers, meatballs, taco meat, lasagna, and meatloaf.
Jan 23, 2020 · A pound of ground beef, in a square shape, measures 4″ x 4″ x 1.75″ deep. I know this because I just purchased one of those one pound square You have 1lb of ground beef. What are you cooking? : r/AskReddit3/4 pound of ground beef??? : r/Cooking – RedditWhat can you cook with ground beef? : r/cookingforbeginners – RedditMore results from www.reddit.com
How much is 1 lb ground beef?
How much will 1 pound of ground beef feed?
How many burgers does 1lb of beef make?
How do you measure a pound of ground meat without a scale?