Easy Air Fryer Steak Fajitas are ready in 20 minutes or less. Use the extra time to make sides and turn this low-carb dinner recipe into a Tex-Mex fiesta!
If youve cooked steak in an air fryer, then you know that the meat is charred on the outside and juicy on the inside. Its amazing! Cut into cubes before cooked, the meat is ready very quickly and theres more surface to caramelize.
Thats why steak and mushroom bites are so popular. And, its the inspiration for beef fajitas cooked in an air fryer too. Use taco seasoning, bell peppers, and onions to get the bold Mexican flavors the whole family will love.
Easy 10 Minute Air Fryer STEAK FAJITAS! / KETO FRIENDLY!
Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
- 1 pound top sirloin filets or top sirloin cut into 1 ½ to 2 inch cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fajita Seasoning
- ½ cup sliced bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 1 lime for serving
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Stevia Blend
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste!
- Preheat empty air fryer with crisper plate or basket in place at 390 °F for 3 minutes.
- Pat meat dry. While air fryer is heating up, toss beef cubes with olive oil and fajita seasoning.
- Pour seasoned beef cubes, sliced bell peppers, and onions into the preheated air fryer and gently shake to combine. Note: Some of the oil and seasoning will coat the peppers and onions, which is a good thing. If you feel like that does not happen, then spritz with a little more olive oil.
- Set air fryer to 390 °F and cook for about 9 minutes in total.After 3 minutes pass, pause and shake the basket. Do this again at 2-minute intervals until the beef cubes reach the desired doneness. The time will vary by machine and based upon the thickness of the cubes and how full the basket is. The best way to determine if the meat is done is to pause and check it. Lift a piece out and test it with a meat thermometer or cut and peek in the middle to see the progress. The USDA recommends that beef be cooked to 145 °F. The internal temperature will continue to rise after the meat is done cooking. For a warm, pink center, remove at 130 °F to 135 °F.
- Allow steak to rest a couple of minutes so the juices distribute before slicing against the grain into bite-sized pieces. Squeeze lime juice over the top.
- Enjoy on tortillas, lettuce wraps, cauliflower rice, or in a salad with desired toppings.
How long do you cook beef fajitas in an air fryer?
Can I cook fajita meat in an air fryer?
Can you cook frozen fajita meat?
How do you reheat beef fajitas in an air fryer?