Anytime of the day, ramen, especially instant ramen, is an easy and quick meal.
When you purchase ramen packets, they come with noodles and one or two packets of seasoning. The usual method for cooking ramen noodles is to place them in a bowl, season with salt, add boiling water, and let it simmer for a few minutes.
Did you know that you can prepare ramen noodles in the microwave? It only takes a few minutes, and anyone can do it.
In order for you to eat ramen quickly, I’ll walk you through the process of making it in the microwave.
Yes, you can totally microwave ramen noodles. In fact, there’s nothing preventing you from doing so. Simply take the packaging off the instant noodles and place them in a bowl that can be microwaved.
You must separate the noodles and seasoning packets from ramen you purchased in styrofoam and cook them separately.
However, cooking ramen in the microwave only requires a maximum of 5 minutes. So anyone can do it!.
How to make ramen in the microwave
This recipe is designed for ramen with little broth. Use 2 cups of water if you’d rather have more of a soup or broth.
How to microwave ramen in a cup
If you prefer not to use the seasoning in the packet, simply prepare this simple, homemade ramen seasoning blend without any added MSG.
Stir these ingredients into the cooked ramen noodles after combining them all.
ii Tips for cooking noodles in the microwave
1. The bowl can get very hot, so be careful.
2. The cooking time depends on the noodles. The recommended cooking time on the package needs to be increased by 2 minutes.
For instance, 5 minutes in the microwave equals 3 minutes on the package.
3. Don’t forget to clean up after yourself after using the microwave because the water may spill out of the bowl.
4. Adding some vegetables as toppings to your noodles will make them much healthier and more delicious.
5. You should heat the water first. Noodles won’t cook if water and heat are heated simultaneously.
How do I make ramen in the microwave?
- Break up the ramen noodles.
- Pour water in the cup and microwave for one minute.
- Cook the noodles stirring after every 30 second interval until done.
- Serve immediately while hot.
How long should I microwave water for ramen?
Noodles should be broken up and placed in a bowl that can be heated in the microwave before the ramen package is opened. Pour ½ Cup water over the broken noodles. Repeat the procedure in 30-second intervals until the food is steaming hot and the noodles are soft. While hot, add the flavoring packet and the butter.