Fuzzy’s garlic sauce recipe is a family favorite. It’s the perfect way to spice up your meal and make your kitchen smell like Thanksgiving!
The ingredients are simple, but you can still customize it to suit your taste buds. Add more or less of any ingredient depending on how garlicky you want it.
This recipe also makes for a great gift: package in a jar and tie with some ribbon for an easy present that will be appreciated by anyone who likes good food!
1. Add the mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Place in a pretty glass jar or dish for gift giving or storing. Makes about 1 1/4 cups of sauce or enough for 8-10 sandwiches.
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, finely minced or grated.
- ½ cilantro, chopped.
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped.
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lime juice.
- 1 ½ tsp. Greek Seasoning.
- ¾ tsp. Salt.
- 3 cups mayonnaise.
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce.
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital s or other content to Prime Publishing through Sharing Customer s (the “Service”). As used in this Agreement, “we” or “Prime Publishing” means Prime Publishing, LLC. and “you” means the individual or entity submitting materials to Prime Publishing. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
10) Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. However, for all changes to this Agreement, excluding Specifications and Guidelines, we will post a notice of change for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
1) Eligibility. You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights. In other words, if you submit a digital to us, you must own all rights to such or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Minors may not submit Materials to the Service. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
7) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates that (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 5 above, (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Agreement, (c) the Materials submitted to Prime Publishing by you, and Prime Publishings and its Affiliates exercise of their rights hereunder, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party, (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Materials by Prime Publishing and its Affiliates as permitted hereunder, (e) the Materials are not pornographic, obscene, libelous, defamatory, tortious, or otherwise unlawful, and (f) all factual statements submitted by you are accurate and not misleading. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Prime Publishing and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this paragraph.
3) License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
The Benefit Of Fuzzy’s Garlic Sauce
1. Mayonnaise is a great emulsifier for this sauce, which acts as an emulsifying agent to keep the ingredients from separating.
2. Olive oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, also known as MUFA’s, making it a heart-healthy alternative to butter or other oils that are high in saturated fat.
3. Garlic is packed with sulfur compounds that are mostly responsible for the smell and taste of garlic. Sulfur is also an antioxidant, so garlic can help lower your cancer risk through its ability to detoxify cells.
4. Lemon juice adds tartness, making it easier for you to eat more veggies, like carrots. It is also a great source of Vitamin C, which helps your immune system function properly.
5. Add sweetener or not? That’s up to you! Some people prefer a little sweetness in savory foods, but garlic sauce is still very tasty without it!
6. Want a vegan version? Try using all mayonnaise with no oil, but it will be much thinner.
7. You can make this in advance and store it in the fridge for up to a week. Make sure to take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before using so that it comes to room temperature. If you forget to take it out ahead of time, use the microwave or leave it out overnight. But you might want to add a few extra cloves of garlic because the sauce will likely lose some flavor in the fridge for a day or two.
What kind of cheese does Fuzzys use?