This dish is made with thinly sliced beef that is marinated in a delicious blend of soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame oil. It can be cooked on the stovetop or in the oven, and it’s perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal!
- Preheat The Oven at 400°F for about 5min.
- Put the entire package of Costco Beef Bulgogi onto a foil (or non-stick) flat sheet pan.
- Once the oven is preheated, place the pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Move the meat around, check for uncooked parts.
- Put in the oven for another 15-20 minutes until done.
How to cook Costco beef bulgogi in the oven?
Preheat the oven to 450ºF (232ºC), then drizzle oil and spread the meat out on the baking sheet. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the steak is browned. Let it cool before serving. Garnish with slices of green onion. It can be served on a lettuce leaf.
How to cook Costco beef bulgogi?
You don’t need to make a Costco beef bulgogi preparation, but you should grease the cooking equipment beforehand. Then, depending on the method of cooking you’ve chosen, preheat the oven, air fryer, or skillet, then pour in the meat and stir to achieve the desired level of doneness.
Plate it and top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, if desired. Serve with white rice. Bon appetit!
Beef Bulgogi Costco Prepared Meal Cooking/Heating Instructions
How do you serve Costco bulgogi?
How long does it take to cook Costco bulgogi?
Is Costco bulgogi precooked?