What Does The LG Dishwasher AE Error Code Mean?
LG dishwashers provide a helpful error code to alert you of the issue. LG dishwasher error codes can be used for diagnostics and troubleshooting, but they are not always necessary to diagnose the problem. LG Dishwasher AE Error Code is one such LG dishwasher error code that indicates an overflow caused by either machine, not at the level, or detergent issues.
The LG Dishwasher AE Error Code indicates that there is a leak somewhere in the unit. Whether the unit is being installed at an angle or the wrong kind of detergent is being used, this error may indicate any number of problems, including those unrelated to the dishwashing cycle.
The Dishwasher is Not level
A dishwasher that leans forward can cause a leak. You might notice water leaking from underneath the door or even in the bottom of the dishwasher. Over time, this can cause a lot of damage, as water can get into electrical components and ruin entire pieces of equipment.
Misaligned dishwashers can cause a host of problems. For instance, the unit may drain slowly; water maybe splashing around inside the unit or hide in corners, and mildew may grow on the floor and walls. That’s why it’s best to know how to correct misalignment so you can fix these and other dishwasher issues.
Install shims underneath your dishwasher until the unit is level. Each time you adjust your dishwasher, measure its height from the dishwasher base to the floor. If required, add or remove a shim to get it in line with the floor.
What Causes The LG Dishwasher AE Error Code?
The LG dishwasher AE error code is caused by an overflow of the unit when it’s not level or due to too much detergent. The LG Dishwasher Error Code AE can also result from a clogged drain filter, which will need to be fixed. We, Will, check all possible causes of this error below.
What does AE mean on a LG dishwasher?
How do I clear the error on my LG dishwasher?
- Press the POWER button to turn the dishwasher off.
- Turn the circuit breaker to the dishwasher OFF and wait 10 seconds.
- Turn the circuit breaker to the dishwasher back ON.
- Press the POWER button to turn the dishwasher ON and start a new cycle.
How do I reset an LG dishwasher?
- Disconnect power from the dishwasher for 10 to 15 seconds. You can do this by turning OFF the circuit breaker or disconnecting the power cord.
- Now switch ON the LG dishwasher. If you have Turn OFF the circuit breaker, then flip it to ON.
- Now press Power/Start button.
- Start an empty cycle.
What does AE mean on motherboard?