As for me, beefsteak is one of the most popular food in the US, and Tomahawk steak has long been famous for its unique taste. With the tender texture, buttery and rich flavour, this food is always on the top recipe in the restaurant’s beef categories and DIY at home.
However, for Gordon Ramsay, making a steak is typically not fun. Because if you eat the terrible beefsteak, you will do your experience on it terrible, and don’t want to try it anymore. He wants to make it different and bring his customers on a new and incredible cuisine journey. Do you wonder what is so special about his recipe?
Tomahawk Steak with Truffle Brie Mash
Sorry, we couldnt sign you up. Please try again
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE IN NORTH AMERICA
DO YOU WANT TO VISIT THE US SITE?
How do you eat Tomahawk steak?
One way to eat a Tomahawk steak is to cut off the end of the bone and eat it like a regular meat chop.
You can also cut it into small pieces or slice it across the grain for maximum tenderness. No matter how you choose to slice and dice it, this steak is sure to be a real crowd pleaser!
How should a tomahawk steak be cooked?
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and preheat a large frying pan on the hob.
- Oil and season the steak.
- Sear the steak on the hob until golden.
- Transfer onto a baking tray and cook for 24 minutes.
- Turn over after 12 minutes.
- Rest the steak for 10 minutes.
Is the Tomahawk steak worth it?
- Heat an outdoor grill to highest heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season steaks generously with salt and pepper. …
- Sear the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, letting the flames lick up the sides. …
- Transfer the steak to a baking sheet . …
- Let rest 5-10 minutes.